Flood Warning issued April 24 at 9:13PM CDT until further notice by NWS Minneapolis
Dakota; Hennepin; Scott
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Cottonwood River at New Ulm affecting Brown County
Minnesota River at Mankato affecting Blue Earth and Nicollet
Minnesota River at Henderson MN19 affecting Le Sueur...Scott and
Minnesota River at Savage affecting Dakota...Hennepin and Scott
South Fork Crow River below Mayer affecting Carver County
Minnesota River at Montevideo affecting Chippewa...Lac qui Parle
and Yellow Medicine Counties
Redwood River near Redwood Falls affecting Redwood County
...The Flood Warning continues for
The Minnesota River at Savage.
* until further notice.
* At 8:00 PM Tuesday the stage was 700.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 702.0 feet.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by tomorrow evening and
continue to rise to near 707.8 feet by Tuesday evening. Additional
rises are possible thereafter.
* Impact...At 705.0 feet...Flood waters begin to impact the park road
at Fort Snelling State Park.
* Impact...At 702.0 feet...Barge loading stops at Port Cargill, and
other flood prevention measures are begun. Water begins to impact
Black Dog Road in Burnsville.
* Impact...At 700.0 feet...Flood waters begin to cover trails at Fort
Snelling State Park as well as low parts on the Bloomington Ferry
Bridge trail just east of US 169.
Do not drive cars through flooded areas. Turn Around...Don`t Drown.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or your local radio or TV station
for the latest information concerning this flood event.