Flood Warning issued April 20 at 8:00PM EDT until April 25 at 7:00AM EDT by NWS NorthernIndiana
...The National Weather Service in Northern Indiana has issued a
Flood Warning for the following rivers...
Auglaize River near Fort Jennings affecting Allen...Paulding and
Maumee River near Defiance affecting Defiance and Henry Counties
Saint Marys River near Decatur affecting Adams...Allen and Van Wert
.Rainfall over the last few days has led to rivers rising
or forecasted to rise into minor flood stage .
The National Weather Service in Northern Indiana has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Saint Marys River near Decatur
* from this evening to Thursday morning.
* At 7 PM Saturday the stage was 16.2 feet and rising.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise above flood stage Saturday night and
crest near 17.8 feet around 8 AM Sunday April 21 and fall below
flood stage around 7 AM Wednesday April 24.
* At 18.5 feet...County Road 225 North...just north of Pleasant Mills
Indiana is closed by flood water. Low land areas of Kekionga Park
on the southeast side of Decatur begin flooding. Flooding is
limited to farm land in Pleasant Mills Indiana and Wilshire Ohio.
* This crest compares to a previous crest of 18.1 feet which occurred
on Feb 26 2018.
Never drive vehicles through flooded areas. The water may be too deep
to allow safe passage. Never allow children to play in or near flood
waters. Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or local media for further
statements and updated forecasts.
Detailed river forecasts and more information can be found on the
internet at www.weather.gov/iwx under Rivers and Lakes.
All times are in Eastern Time. This statement will be updated in
about 24 hours or sooner if necessary.