Flood Warning issued March 01 at 8:21AM PST until March 02 at 7:00PM PST by NWS Sacramento
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Clear Lake At Lakeport
Yolo Bypass Near Lisbon
.The Lower Sacramento River is forecast to slowly recede over the
next few days with dry weather and decreased reservoir releases.
The Sacramento Weir is scheduled to gradually close this week.
Forecasts are based on present and forecasted meteorological and
hydrologic conditions at time of issuance.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Yolo Bypass Near Lisbon.
* At 7:15 AM Wednesday the stage was 19.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast to fall below flood stage of 19.0 FT early tomorrow
morning then forecast to recede to near 18.0 FT Friday morning then
forecast to fluctuate near 18.0 FT thru late Friday morning.
* Flood stage 19.0 ft
* Monitor stage 13.0 ft
* Impact...Near 19.0 feet, Mound Farms and Senator Outing Duck Club
* Impact...Near 16.0 feet, Glide In Ranch is completely flooded.
* Impact...Near 15.0 feet, County Road 155 is flooded west of the
Golden Sprig Duck Club.
* Impact...Near 14.0 feet, Skyrakers Duck Club ponds begin to flood.
* Impact...Near 13.0 feet, Flood waters extend approximately 1 mile
west of the tow drain downstream of the Lisbon gage.
* Impact...Near 12.0 feet, County Road 107 is flooded.
* Impact...Near 11.0 feet, Glide In Ranch & Mound Farms begin to
* Impact...Near 10.5 feet, Local roads on the east side of the Yolo
Bypass south of the I-80 causeway are flooded.
* Impact...Near 9.5 feet, Yolo Bypass flooding extends 1/4 mile west.
No structural damage is occurring.
Unlisted forecast points are expected to remain below monitor stage.
All those affected by river conditions should remain alert for rapid
changes and for possible forecast revisions.
For more hydrologic information and stage definitions refer to the
following web site: http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/sto/hydro_data.php
The next statement will be issued Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 3 PM PLT.