Flood Warning issued February 20 at 9:14AM PST until further notice by NWS Sacramento
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Clear Lake At Lakeport
Yolo Bypass Near Lisbon
.Rainfall over the Coastal range has been less than expected.
Rainfall forecast for the Sierra watersheds continues to be heavy. Runoff
from the Upper Sacramento is slightly less which has brought forecasts
down on the Lower Sacramento River.
Forecasts are based on present and forecasted meteorological and
hydrologic conditions at time of issuance.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Yolo Bypass Near Lisbon.
* At 8:15 AM Monday the stage was 21.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast to fluctuate near 22.0 FT then forecast to rise to near
23.0 FT late Wednesday morning with continued rise expected.
* Flood stage 19.0 ft
* Monitor stage 13.0 ft
* Impact...Near 22.5 feet, Kerney Ranch house floods.
* Impact...Near 19.0 feet, Mound Farms and Senator Outing Duck Club
* Impact...Near 16.0 feet, Glide In Ranch is completely flooded.
* Impact...Near 15.0 feet, County Road 155 is flooded west of the
Golden Sprig Duck Club.
* Impact...Near 14.0 feet, Skyrakers Duck Club ponds begin to flood.
* Impact...Near 13.0 feet, Flood waters extend approximately 1 mile
west of the tow drain downstream of the Lisbon gage.
* Impact...Near 12.0 feet, County Road 107 is flooded.
* Impact...Near 11.0 feet, Glide In Ranch & Mound Farms begin to
* Impact...Near 10.5 feet, Local roads on the east side of the Yolo
Bypass south of the I-80 causeway are flooded.
* Impact...Near 9.5 feet, Yolo Bypass flooding extends 1/4 mile west.
No structural damage is occurring.
Unlisted forecast points are expected to remain below monitor stage.
All those affected by river conditions should remain alert for rapid
changes and for possible forecast revisions.
For more hydrologic information and stage definitions refer to the
following web site: http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/sto/hydro_data.php
The next statement will be issued Monday FEbruary 20, 2017 around 3PM.